As one sleeps, one sleeps. This sentence – which is rarely noticed in youth days – becomes more and more important with age. For a good reason: a high quality mattress forms the basis for a good and healthy sleep. In the truest sense of the word, for a third of our lives we sleep asleep. Nevertheless, about 20 million Germans complain about sleep disorders. One reason for this is the wrong mattress. But is there the right sleep pad at all? Unfortunately, no. Each person is differently built and makes different demands on the mattress as anatomically as in terms of sleeping habits – side slats versus back or stomach slats.
Before buying: Inform, compare, research
If you like to have a new mattress, you should take the following tips before buying:
– Investing time: mattresses usually last 10 years and longer. This means you will spend a lot of time on and with your new mattress. Therefore, consider exactly which model meets your requirements. If necessary, consult your doctor or physiotherapist if you have back problems.
– Absolutely Probel: As temptingly cheap and comfortable to order the offers on the Internet are – they can not give you the feeling as it is on the mattress that you have narrowly chosen.
– Are you looking for a mattress alone? If not, take your partner with you. It is quite possible that your sleeping habits are so different that you need two different models.
– Lattenrost: What kind of slats do you have? If you do not purchase it additionally, make a note of the dimensions and model number to find a matching Twin mattress reviews.
– Observe care instructions: Can the covers be easily removed and washed in the washing machine? Or is complicated cleaning necessary?
– Allergy sufferers? Many mattresses are equipped with allergy-friendly linens. Please pay attention to the relevant information, or contact a consultant.
– Pollutants: Appropriate seals show you whether the material from which the mattress is made is low in pollutants.
Germany’s favorite: The pocket-spring core mattress
The pocket-spring core mattress, which is also known as the tambourine spring mattress, is here the most popular sleeping mat. According to Stiftung Warentest, half the Germans are sleeping on this kind of mattress. Reason enough to introduce them to you more closely and to present their advantages.